This roundup highlights healthcare career-related articles culled from across the Web to help you learn what's next.
- Understanding people's character is a big part of assembling an ideal team. Here are five personality types you might want to watch out for -- 5 Types of People You Don't Want on Your Team (Lifehack)
- Gauging your medical staff's computer and Internet skills can be a difficult task. Before you begin additional training, try this basic skills assessment -- Measuring Staff Tech Skills (Physicians Practice)
- As medical technology continues to grow and improve, many physicians have stopped trusting their instincts. Check out Dr. Val Jones' plea for physicians to pay more attention to those they treat -- Listen to Patient Rather Than Rely on Tests (KevinMD)
- If you want to find the right job, your physician recruiter needs to be your ally. Here are three tips to help build a solid relationship -- Establishing Trust With a Physician Recruiter (HEALTHeCAREERS)
- A staggering number of physicians -- 46% -- are feeling burned-out. Three doctors share what helped keep them in medicine -- What's the Solution to Physician Burnout? (Physicians Practice)
This article was first published on MedPage Today and reprinted with permission. Free registration is required.