RA symptoms invisible but harmful, mortality increases with RA, fragility fractures linked with cardiovascular risk—we offer these and other highlights of recent surveys and studies of interest to primary care physicians.
Scroll through the slides above for key findings. Original sources are below.
1. Now You See the RA Symptoms, Now You Don’t
2. RA Symptoms Hurt Quality of Life
3. More Mortality with RA
4. Fragility Fractures Linked with Cardiovascular Risk
5. Short-term MRI Predicts Long-term X-ray Changes
6. TNF Inhibitors Lower MI Risk in Patients with RA
7. Physical Activity May Ease the Chronic Pain of RA
8. RA Linked with Gum Disease