Medical Economics will host a special FREE bootcamp providing business training for physicians.
The two-day seminar, Oct. 7-8, 2021, hosted by Patient Care partner site Medical Economics, will feature sessions designed to guide physicians through steps to streamline challenges, maximize efficiency, and put more money in their pockets.
SIGN UP HERE FOR THE FREE BOOTCAMP
The 8 virtual sessions have been thoughtfully developed around targeted learning objectives and will provide opportunities for physicians to get questions answered by experts, engage with panel discussions, and network with peers.
This is one event no physician should miss.
Here is the session lineup:
- Avoiding Friendly Fire: Patient Relations 2.0 – Physicians will learn how to engage patients digitally, how practices should market themselves, and how to compete with care models like convenient care clinics.
- Calling for Reinforcements: Staffing and Workforce Management – Review best practices in staffing with lessons learned from COVID-19; get tips on how to improve retention and scheduling and how to enhance office efficiency.
- Telehealth Basic Training – Gain a proper understanding of current telehealth rules and regulations, improve telehealth programs to boost patient satisfaction, and get solutions to common mistakes made in getting paid for telehealth.
- Deciphering the Morse Code of Medical Malpractice – Identify common reasons for lawsuits and how to avoid risky situations; receive practical advice to improve patient communications about medical errors and complications; and find out what and what not to do if faced with a patient complaint or lawsuit.
- Tales from the Trenches: A Concierge Medicine Roundtable – A discussion by concierge medicine physicians on the benefits of the model and how to overcome challenges.
- Navigating the Gauntlet: Coding and Documentation Best Practices – Gain an understanding of E/M coding changes and what they can mean to the bottom line, an overview of the most common reasons for claim denials.
- Financial Fitness Test: Practice Finance/Revenue Cycle Management – Learn practical tips to assess where a practice is financially and get expert explanations of revenue cycle management and how to select the best partner.
- Remote Patient Monitoring Fitness Test – Learn how to get started with remote patient monitoring including what exactly it is, what physicians need to succeed, the benefits, and the challenges.
- Earning Your Stripes: Wealth Building and Retirement Planning – Find out how physicians should prepare for retirement at any stage of their career, how to protect their family’s financial future, and receive tax maximization tips.