Here: 6 quick health tips (some even inspirational!) you can offer your male patients.
The rate of undiagnosed diabetes mellitus is high among men in the US. One reason may be because many men aren't comfortable talking about health issues. Click Here
The battle for control of diabetes can be easier with a partner to inspire you to exercise more and to adopt healthier eating habits.
If you have cardiovascular disease and erectile dysfunction, statin therapy may help address both disorders. Click Here
Young men who use cannabis may be putting their fertility at risk by affecting their sperm quality, according to a new study. Click Here
The science behind the dangers of testosterone therapy has been called into question by researchers who find the outsized reaction to "flawed data" counterproductive for physicians and patients alike. Click Here
Stress can lower concentrations of sperm and impair sperm quality, which may be associated with fertility problems, according to a new study. Click Here
Even moderate amounts of exercise can lower the risk of death in older men with high blood pressure, a new study shows. Click Here
1. Diabetes in Men Often Goes Under the Radar
2. Statins May Improve Erectile Dysfunction: A New Way to Encourage Compliance?
3. Lifestyle Factor May Imperil Fertility in Young Men
4. Evidence on Testosterone Therapy Does Not Support Cardiac Risk
Evidence on Testosterone Therapy Does Not Support Cardiac Risk
- See more at: http://www.consultantlive.com/mens-health#sthash.I84jZCVR.dpuf
5. Life Stress Reduces a Man’s Sperm Quality
6. Older Hypertensive Men Can Lower Death Risk With Exercise